Purple Snake® Hose
Continental ContiTech Purple Snake High Quality Sanitary Brewery Hose
PURPLE SNAKE® is an ideal hose for breweries, wine press houses, bottling plants and other applications in the brewing, beverage and spirits industries.
This high quality beer and beverage transfer hose features flexibility, pressure resistance and a long service life – even under extreme operating conditions.
Continental ContiTech Purple Snake® features a new and improved food-safe inner lining that is completely neutral in terms of odor and taste that is preferred by brewmasters across the United States.
Available Fittings: TriClamp, Bevel Seat, & DIN. Custom straight and shaped fittings are also available.
Features & Benefits of Continental Purple Snake Hose
- Food-safe inner lining is completely neutral in terms of odor and taste
- Homogeneous and smooth lining
- Temperature resistant up to +90°C
- Resistant to common cleaning and disinfection products
- Simple to clean for both conventional and CIP installations
- Wine press houses
- Bottling plants
- Beverage industries
- Spirits industries
Purple Snake Hose Specifications
- White, non-porous and high-performing special lining, absolutely neutral to taste and odor
- Reinforcements: synthetic fibres
- Red, fabric patterned special cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV and abrasion
- Working pressure up to 16 bar / 232 psi
- Temperature range from -30°C up to +90°C / -22°F up to +194°F (up to +100°C / +212°F max. 60 minutes)
- Can be steamed up to +130°C / +266°F (max. 30 minutes)
- Meets the requirements of EG 1935/2004 and EG 2023/2006
- Meets the recommendation XXI cat. 2 of BfR and FDA (21 CFR 177.2600)
- 3 year warranty
Shop Purple Snake Hose